Google just recently released Google Earth 4.1.
The new was launched with support for several additional languages like Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Polish, Korean, Arabic, and Czech. This list expands on the previous one which included English, Arabic,French, German, Italian, Japanese and Spanish.In this version, Google has apparently also added Windows Vista support — though I thought they did this in an earlier 4.0.x release too?
In addition to the new language and operating system changes, there are several other things they added to the product as well. One of the only real new "features" though is the "open in maps" button. Clicking it launches an embedded browser control pointed to the Google map of
your current view.Here is the complete list of what's new from the user guide:
* Support for many new language versions
* Default view shows your location
* Ability to deactivate Plus and Pro versions
* Support for Microsoft Vista
* Display current view in Google Maps
* Improved rendering performance
* Start up tips
* MSI installer for enterprises